- To send your article, you can use the SUBMIT tab or you can send your article directly to email@example.com.
- The submitted article is not published unless it is deemed appropriate by the referee.
- Articles must be unpublished and they cannot be sent to another journal at the same time.
- Articles must be max. 30 pages.
- The language of the article should be in English or in Turkish.
- There should be “Introduction” section and the titles should be numbered.
- It should be stated as a footnote in the first page if the article was prepared by the notices presented in the scientific meetings or as master, PhD work.
- The author should write:
- The title of the article
- JEL code of the article
- Author’s full name, surname and degree/title
- Author’s institution (Department, unit)
- Author’s brief CV
- Author’s full address, phone/fax number, e-mail
in a seperate page.
- In the first page of the article there should be written the title, max. 100 words of summary in English and Turkish (if it is known), keywords.
- The article should be written via Microsoft Word, with 12 type size and double space.
- Spelling and punctuation errors in the printed article belong to the author him/herself.
- All the tables and diagrams should separately be in Microsoft Excel. They all should be enumerated.
- About the references/biblioghraphy we use APAS.
In the text: (Yeldan, 2009)
In the references:
Yeldan, E. (2009). The economics of growth and distribution (5. bs.). Ankara: Efil Yayınevi.
In the text: (Akyüz, 2009, s. 92-93)
In the references:
Arolat, O. (2017). Kayseri OSB’nin 40. yıl kitabı. İktisat ve Toplum, 83, 85-90.
In the text: (Büyükyazıcı, 2012)
In the references:
Büyükyazıcı, D. (2016). Kültür ve sanat ekonomisinde piyasa mekanizmasının etkinsizliği: Gösteri sanatları perspektifinden Türkiye örneği. Yayımlanmamış doktora tezi, İstanbul Üniversitesi, İstanbul.
- All the references used should be stated under “Bibliography”.
Tables and Diagrams:
Table numbers and statements should be written on the top of the table, with 10 type size.
Table 1: ……
Texts inside the table should be written with 9 type size, single row pitch, 0 paragraph pitch.
Tables should be centered to the page.
Diagram numbers and statements should be written under the diagram with 10 type size and centered to the page.
Diagram 1: …..
Diagrams should be centered to the page.
- The articles not carrying these rules will not be taken under review.
After the editorial review, it is provided 1 month for the expert and 1 month for the revision.
Efil Journal of Economic Research has the rights whether to publish or not to publish and to make corrections on the articles. The right to publish the articles belongs to the journal’s management. The legal responsibility of the published article belongs to the author and isn’t related to the journal. The articles published in the journal cannot be reproduced in any way without the written consent of the journal management and cannot be reproduced elsewhere (in print or on the internet). The author who submits article to the journal is deemed to have accepted these principles.
- The author’s and the expert’s name are mutually kept confidential.
- All articles sent to the journal are pre-evaluated by the editors first. Articles that do not comply with the terms of content can be rejected by the editors without being sent to the expert.
- The article submitted to the journal will be reviewed by one or two experts if it is deemed worthy to be sent to the experts by the editors.
- The expert evaluates the article in terms of conformity to the article preparation rules, scientific contribution, the way in which the problem is handled, the method used in the research, the use of the literature and other important elements, and then submits the form to the editors.
- The editor sends the evaluation result of the expert to the writer.
- After the author completes the corrections requested by the expert within the time specified by the editor, the article issent to the expert again.
- The final evaluation for the article that the expert finds appropriate is made by the editors.
- The article that is decided to be published is queued and final decision is notified via website.
- Case studies, reports, criticism and commentary on a previously written articles, answers to answers and responses, book promotions and criticisms, publication announcements, conferences and congresses have the possibility to be published in the journal. The decision here belongs to the editors.
- The maximum evaluation period of the article is 90 days.
- You will be informed about the evaluating process of the article.
- The result of the evaluation will be reported to the author by e-mail.
- Five free printed copies of the journal will be sent to the author whose article is approved and going to be published in the journal.